Friday, June 5, 2020

RECENT RELEASE - CONTEMPORARY - HELL HATH NO FURY by RC Boldt


Hell Hath No Fury, an unforgettable tale of loss, betrayal, and revenge in this romantic suspense standalone by RC Boldt, is now live!

BLURB
Seven years ago, they took everything from me. My father. My husband. My child.

When they stole my chance at justice, I vowed to get revenge.

Then I met him.

He tempts that long-lost part of me, but his presence is a reminder that betrayal lurks around every corner.

Their biggest mistake is underestimating my commitment for vengeance.

They don’t realize that when it comes to a woman like me, hell hath no fury.

Download your copy today! 
Amazon World

Meet RC: 


RC Boldt enjoys long walks on the beach, running, reading, people watching, and singing karaoke. If you're in the mood for some killer homemade mojitos, can't recall the lyrics to a particular 80's song, or just need to hang around a nonconformist who will do almost anything for a laugh, she's your girl.  

Connect with RC Boldt:
Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment