Wednesday, February 15, 2017

RELEASE DAY - Saved by the Woodsman by Eddie Cleveland

Saved by the Woodsman
Release Date: February 15th 2017
I turned my back on society, walked off the grid and never looked back. So, why can't I let her go?
BLURB
Sawyer:
Ashley represents everything I hate in society. 
A spoiled brat, a media princess, a woman who would rather record her life than live it. 

It’s people like her that are responsible for the bullshit on the internet, bullshit that cost the lives of everyone I’ve ever loved. 

But one taste of her makes me question how I could ever live in a world without her in it.

Ashley:
Sawyer offers me nothing more than a hard body and a warm bed. 
He’s just an escape from my humiliation and betrayal. He can never provide me the lifestyle that I worked so hard to obtain. 

Then why am I considering throwing away my fame and fans to hide away from the world that embraced me when no one else would?
SAVED BY THE WOODSMAN is a stand-alone, full-length romance with no cliff-hangers and an HEA. This book deals with a very sexy couple who are snowed in a cabin together. With no tv, internet or distractions. The steamy scenes in this one is enough to melt the ice trapping them in that cabin! What else can they do? Intended for an 18+ audience.
Buy Link:
Amazon (Free on Kindle Unlimited)
Eddie Cleveland's Newsletter
MY INTERVIEW WITH EDDIE CLEVELAND
How would you describe your style of writing to someone that has never read your work?
Hot, fast paced and emotional, with just enough detail to set your own imagination afire.

What are some of your writing/publishing goals for this year?
My goal this year is to put out a book every six weeks this year.

Do you feel that writing is an ingrained process or just something that flows naturally for you?
For me each part of the process is different. When I'm outlining a story it is very deliberate and not natural at all, but once that portion is down each chapter has a natural flow as I write them.

If you could spend one-week with 5 fictional character, who would they be?
To say the least, I think I would be in for a pretty crazy week since my list would include a drug addict, serial killer and a pig.

Snowball - Animal Farm
Clay Easton - Less Than Zero
Patrick Bateman - American Psycho
Yossarian - Catch-22
Raoul Duke - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Where would you spend one full year, if you could go ANYWhere? What would you do with this time?
Azores - When I was twenty I had the opportunity to go spend a month in the Azores. Almost twenty years later I still think about how amazing of a place it is. I would spend my year traveling from island to island, drinking strong espressos and writing.

Can you share you next creative project(s)? If yes, can you give a few details?
I have just recently started a Facebook group where the members and I collaborate on a short sexy story, I then write it and email it to them. It’s called Quickies with Eddie.

I’m also currently working on my next novel which will be my second in the Woodsman series. This one will have a bit of a darker edge to it.

CATCH-UP WITH EDDIE CLEVELAND

Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment